Thursday, February 15, 2018

I will develop and reskin unity 3d games and fix scripts

I will develop and reskin unity 3d games and fix scripts












About:

I am experience Passionate unity 3D  game developer having 2 year experience . I have worked on Many Games  Which are Live on Play Store . 

 My expertise are :
  • Animation system
  • Scripting
  • Sounds
  • Re-skinning
  • Particle Effects 
  • UI
  • and Others

Reviews


tjearlsapps:Always a pleasure to work with.

tjearlsapps:Fast Delivery. He has my trust! I consider him as a friend. Great guy to work with. Highly Recommended.

tahir825:Outstanding Experience ..Enjoy to work with..

tjearlsapps:Fast delivery, responsive and communicative, regular updates, explains stuff in detail. Overall great person to work with!

tahir825:Excellent Experience Working With you . Very Cooperative Responsive and Kind.


No comments:

Post a Comment