Friday, February 16, 2018

I will fulfill all the requirements desired by you.Hence I am the one who can deliver you on the prescribed time.

I will fulfill all the requirements desired by you.Hence I am the one who can deliver you on the prescribed time.












About:

I will convert your websites or Blogs into android and IOS apps.
The app will be reliable,comfortable and have best usability factors!
I have worked for more than Five years as android developer!!

  • Push notification will also be added to your app if you want.
  • Deep linking, messages service will also be added to your app.
  • I ensure you that All the upload buttons of your site will work perfectly.
  • websites contained sounds/videos content will also be work 100%.
  • App will be opera-table on all android versions. 

  • COST for any website or BLOG to app conversion be $10.

If you are facing any bug in your apps I will fix it and will deliver you with quality.

  • App will also be published to PLAYSTORE if you wish
  • All contents of the app will be delivered to you so that you can publish more reversions to the app stores.
  • Contents like keystore file,signed apk,screenshots,splash screen and icon with logo will be delivered.
My uniqueness from other seller is "Give my buyers free modification offer forever after I deliver the work "!
So I give you low price just order and enjoy and get your android app for your website!!

Time for website to app conversion will not take more than 24hr!
so do not wait order and enjoy!

Reviews


orel_b:Only with him I work! Excellent service and low price

zohaibmuhammadf:Thank you.. you are always welcome

agbotrends:Satisfactory Experience

smith42c:Good Experience!

mickap:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment