Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will create android apps as per requirements

I will create android apps as per requirements












About:

Of-course you are at right place..!!!

I am man that you need.$5 is not the actual cost, it may vary depending on what type of application and features you want , all the information will be provided by you.

I will provide you Android & ios native apps with attractive front-end UI and Back-end functionality using PHP.

What you have to do:
  • In which platform you need the application.
  • Provide me all the necessary information, functionalities and features in written form(SRS) that you want in the application.
  • If you have any reference application which is help me to       understand your application features, you can give me 
  • If you can make rough sketch of screen of your application, that is much better for me get what you need.

Plus Special Bonus:( For Free )
  • One week free Maintenance 
  • Your App will be Posted on FACEBOOK Fan pages
  • Your App Will be Posted on TWITTER Accounts

For a
better promotion of your app/business, please see the extras below. The more extras you order, the better designed the app will be.

Reviews


dewaynehill974:Thanks brother u are the best truthful and honest, listen very carefully and brought my project to life... we will definitely work in the future... Dewayne

bhoomii:thanks dewaynhill, i would love to work with you again.

malikmorris591:great work. let's keep going.

bhoomii:thanks malikmorris,

dewaynehill974:Thanks brother


No comments:

Post a Comment