Friday, April 27, 2018

I will handle everything.

I will handle everything.












About:

Are you looking for expert mobile application developer?

Do you want to expand your business or services by developing mobile applications?

You are landed at the right place, I am having extensive experience with Designing and Developing Android and iOS application.

I can develop Native application as well as using cross platform Xamarin and PhoneGap.

I am expert with:

  • C#, Web Services, SQL Reporting, HTML/CSS, XML,
  • Database like MS SQL, My SQL, Azure, AWS
  • Application Tools like Automapper, Nuget, AJAX Toolkit, Data amp; Control Templates
  • API Integration like Google Map API amp; Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Amazon Web service, Web SMS and add few More
  • Xcode, Swift, Xamarin, Phonegap


Please contact me before placing an order to avoid cancellation of project and any surprises in future. And remember that development cost will be depends on the complexity and functionality of the application.

Reviews


pauldesmondpark:Excellent work. Seller delivered the product I expected.

platinum1991:Very Good buyer, Very professional and prompt.

pauldesmondpark:Order faithfully fulfilled.

platinum1991:Very Professional.

pauldesmondpark:Seller produced high quality design.


No comments:

Post a Comment