Sunday, April 1, 2018

I will build any standard mobile app for you in android and IOS

I will build any standard mobile app for you in android and IOS












About:

Would you prefer me to develop your Android and IOS App for both Corporate  and Personal use? 

For this gig, i am the right person you need for your Mobile App. I am an expert in any Android and IOS Mobile App and as a backend base web developer for 2
+ years Experience with a leading team at a start up web and Mobile App Development.

This gig is the best best start up and Small Business Entrepreneurs that wish to get their product on any App store.

Characteristics of this gigs 

  • Administrative Backend
  • Icon Framework
  • Splash Screen
  • App Icon
  • IOS App
  • Android App
  • Ad Integration 
  • App Submission

My Goal for you:

  • Good looking and attractive Interface
  • Push Notification
  • User satisfaction 
  • Excellent and Fast Delivery
  • Training on usage of the Application
  • Fan Page set up

What I need from you:

  • Write the functionality that you need for your application
  • Providing any reference application that will help me understand your application needs
  • I want you to specify which platform you need the application for.

Please contact me first before you place an order, so we are sure the goal is doable in the length of time and capabilities.


Hope to hear from you soon.









Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment