Monday, April 23, 2018

I will design, develop, fix issues for your ios application

I will design, develop, fix issues for your ios application












About:

Hi there,
I will create a beautiful iOS app which will run on all iOS devices running iOS 9 and above. I've over 3 years of corporate experience in building good quality iOS applications.

Some of the basic features include.
-Offline storage
-In-app purchases
-Push notifications
-API calls
-Smooth Performance with good testing
-RESTAPIandweb servicesintegration
-Animations
-Auto Layout for all iOS devices
-Coredata for offline support
-BugFixing and Submitting app to Appstore
-TestFlight
-Firebase
-Custom UI
-Analytics


Contact me with your requirements and we can start working quickly.
*****100% Product Satisfaction Guaranteed******

Reviews


starwolf5000:awesome work again. highly recommend

arshadawati:Thanks

starwolf5000:thx so much

arshadawati:Thank You. Its a pleasure working with you

tameras77:Another great delivery from Ashrad. This is my second order and won't be the last. His patience and skills are unmatched. He truly gives time to the task and does his best to deliver before time. Excellent communication skills and great personality. I would recommend Ashrad for anyone that has an iOS project, he can handle it from A to Z. Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment