Wednesday, April 11, 2018

I will expert in suite and sugar CRM

I will expert in suite and sugar CRM












About:

I am experienced SugarCRM and SuiteCRM developer.We are 15 Dev, team in development.

I am working with this since long time and have done simple to critical customization in SugarCRM and SuiteCRM.

I can do following things in SugarCRM and SuiteCRM

  1. SugarCRM and SuiteCRM installation / setup on server 
  2. SugarCRM to SuiteCRM  migration
  3. SugarCRM and SuiteCRM customization
  4. SugarCRM and SuiteCRM integration to third party plugin
  5. SugarCRM and SuiteCRM bug fixing
  6. SugarCRM and SuiteCRM custom module development
  7. SugarCRM and SuiteCRM custom plugin development
  8. SugarCRM and SuiteCRM consultation

Please order now and sit-back.
Your money is 100% secure with us.
100% Job done or money back.

Please don't hesitate to message me if you have any query.(Yes,it is free.)

Thanks and Kindest Regards,
Dhams




Reviews


softappking:Dharmesh and his team did a fantastic job on my CRM projects. I will definitely hire him again when the need arises. Very good communication and always available for me

dharmeshdha:Thanks,also ready for work with him

sumit_lakhani:Excellent Guy! \nHe fixes my CRM issue,I mean he is the best one if you will hire him for your work! You can sleep while he is working! Creative and superb! Mind Blowing Guy! He could be an asset to anyone who will hire him! \nThanks Dhams for your Hard work

dharmeshdha:Thanks sir

softappking:Dharmesh and his team did a fantastic job on my CRM projects. I will definitely hire him again when the need arises. Very good communication and always available for me


No comments:

Post a Comment