Wednesday, April 25, 2018

I will create your website to android app and integrate ad mob and splash Screen

I will create your website to android app and integrate ad mob and splash Screen












About:

I will convert your website to an app, Android or IOS app so that you can reach out to more number of users
I use android studio for converting website to android app
I have 2 years of experience in app development So don't worry about the quality of work, your work is in right hands I may not have a number of offers completed but I have quality over quantity
  • Native features structured inmenus, combined with the app review
  • Contact buttons, Map, Social media, About, Gallery, Share,Forms, Zoom, etc.
  • Lifetime unlimited Push Notifications

Look for the price distribution in pricing section

*If you can contact me before accepting the offer directly it can help us both for clearing our doubts about the offer**


Reviews


pierrealain:Very good seller helped with every think I Need

rajatsingh661:Thanks buddy for your review.Would like to work again with you if you have any problem don't hesitate to contact me

ufosmaster:excellent job, thanx

rajatsingh661:Thanks for all the reviews

travelmate2410:the best seller


No comments:

Post a Comment