Thursday, April 26, 2018

I will create a rapid prototype of your game idea

I will create a rapid prototype of your game idea












About:

You have a game IDEA, you want a quick amp; neat way to test it. Then this exactly what you need. Just tell me the details of your game idea I will make a quick prototype for you. if you have any resources to put in the game such as characters or music you can provide me.
We are a small team working here for you to provide you quality game, Commitment, Quality and Customer satisfaction is our principal. We are working on this industry for last 3 years. We have many published games on market includes action, adventures, puzzle, etc.
(I recommend you contact me before purchasing, to discuss all the details.)

Bests
The Penguin Team.

Reviews


turki0555:Great work

penguinstudio:Thanks.

turki0555:Great work

penguinstudio:Thanks.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment