Wednesday, April 18, 2018

I will make ionic, ionic2 apps for you

I will make ionic, ionic2 apps for you












About:

I have started developing ionic from November 2014. So I have wide experience of making app in ionic. I knows what to do and what not to do in Ionic to make your app secure, fast and reliable. Because for your customer, your app should be trustworthy. and I will deliver you the same.

Features:

  • High Quality and Optimized Code
  • Beautifully indented code with proper comment
  • Proper documentation
  • Memory optimization
  • Android / Ios application
  • Design
  • Auto layout
  • Plugin integration
  • Inapp purchase
  • Payment gateway
  • Socket integration
  • Api integration

Reviews


cyrusjayson_dev:Always provide best service. highly recommended.

theplaymate:great experience dealing with this buyer

cyrusjayson_dev:communication is great and understand the requirement. will keep in touch for future project

theplaymate:straightforward requirement and clear perspective of buyer help me to deliver great work.

cyrusjayson_dev:Always provide best service. highly recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment