Sunday, April 1, 2018

I will be your mobile app developer

I will be your mobile app developer












About:

Focus of the world is shifting abruptly from websites to the apps on the mobile devices.  

In this gig, I am offering custom apps of the following categories:


  • ·         Lifestyle apps                               

  • ·         Social networking apps

  • ·         Productivity apps

  • ·         GPS-powered Guides
  • ·         Personal Assistants
  • ·         News apps

  • ·         Game apps
  • ·         Taxi apps (Uber clone/Careem clone/ lyft clone/ Grab clone)


What I do in this gig is:

Design, develop and maintain app from start to deployment

I also offer submission of your app to the App stores.

I am always available for discussion!!!



Reviews


jlynnm86:Excellent quality. On time. Great communication.

jane_4:It's always a pleasure working with you! Love to help!!!

laurasafetynet:Jane and her team is amazing and continuously accommodating with my requests.

jane_4:These words boost my motivation

leeyawn:Tremendous Applause for the work services given by jane. Really really happy with her due to her fulfillment of words and everything , love your working style.


No comments:

Post a Comment