Friday, April 20, 2018

I will do app promotion for android or ios app or game organically

I will do app promotion for android or ios app or game organically












About:

*3 years on Fiverr*

*More than 950 positive reviews and more than 1500 completed orders*

Welcome to my app promotion gig. No matter if you have an app or a game I can help you with the promotion. With this gig I will test, write an article about it and publish on my high traffic website which generates more than 150k visitors monthly, more than 4500 twitter followers and more than 450 fb page followers.


What can you expect from this gig:


  • Honest, fairly positive and detailed article about your app
  • Shared on relevant social media pages
  • Quality backlink to your app with DA 35
  • Organic viewers and potential users of your app/game


Check my gig extras for better and bigger promotion.


Some of my customers reviews:


  • One of the biggest and best marketing professionals out there.
  • A++++ he really gives best efforts and does as promised
  • Sasho was thoughtful, generous, and did his job damn well!


Reviews


jororo:I thought I would get some reach but the result was ineffective.

sasho1987:As I have already explained my basic gig covers writing an article for the app. Can't guarantee huge traffic or force users to use your app. It all depends on the app.

parthdevdhar:Happy with output which is excellent, but have to follow timeline. I got late delivery of product.

sasho1987:Thank you. Noted that, but as I already messaged you, had some server problems with my website.

y_araya:Outstanding experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment