Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will develop quality 2d games using game maker or godot

I will develop quality 2d games using game maker or godot












About:

You can have any script, function, engine or code you need for your game, through my gig using GameMaker Studio 1.4, GameMaker Studio 2 or Godot 3.0.

☆ I do ☆
  • Make any script you want
  • Add features to your game
  • Make a simple engine
  • Design mechanics if needed
  • Optimization
  • Bug fixing
  • Testing

☆ I'll deliver
  • Source code files
  • Your source code modified
  • Executables (optional)

Reviews


ribget:AMAZING job!! I am very pleased with the results. Seller was VERY helpful and knowledgeable. Excellent communication and dedication. He delivered my order before the deadline \u0026 had a lot of patience working with me. I am grateful for the quality work. Seller was detail oriented and made sure everything was perfect with each and every step. THANKS!!

kevinharte35:Great thanks!

lordmystirio:good work.

luis11011:Great communication

kevinharte35:Great transaction thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment