Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will create a professional ios or android app for your organization

I will create a professional ios or android app for your organization












About:

Contact me to discuss your app before placing an order. 

Get a professionally designed iOS or Android app for your organization, website, etc. All of the standard features below are available to you at no additional cost! I also provide a control panel so you can easily update your app and send Push Notifications!.. If you want to make customise dynamic app then please send me the requirements and I will send you to cost and then will send you custom offer.

No monthly maintenance or hosting fees!


BASIC - iOS or Android (no premium features) = $110
STANDARD - iOS or Android (premium features) = $130
PREMIUM - iOS and Android App (premium features) = $220

Please order this Gig if you want to create a basic app with static screen elements. If you want to make a dynamic app then please send me the requirements and I will send you to cost and then will send you custom offer.

Reviews


pjdealmeida:Very nice seller 5*

bitnet_tech:Great Buyers i ever meet..thank for your valuable review...

doodlegig:Bitnet was fantastic to work with. We highly recommend utilizing his talents

ultradistrict:Hard to find words to describe what was by far the best experience with a freelancer...I needed fix an app for both platforms Android and IOS but beeing a small business with great goals and dreams it had to be done on a budget. Strongly recommend! Thank you!!!!

bitnet_tech:Great Buyers Ever Meet..


No comments:

Post a Comment