Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will consult with you about your app or website idea

I will consult with you about your app or website idea












About:

I have 6+ years at Startup companies working to bring ideas to life. Currently the CTO of Players' Lounge, I am a developer by trade and have gained expertise in the skill of crafting an idea into a Minimum Viable Product.

I will talk with you to discuss your goals for your app or website idea, and then work with you to come up with a solid plan of action on how to proceed & bring it to life. 

I will:
  • Outline your goals with you
  • Come up with a plan of action
  • Estimate the cost of building out your idea
  • Strategize about long term goals and market viability

Feel free to message me with any questions about this!

Reviews


garth4:Dan's work is exemplary. I am always satisfied.

dandelaney8:Garth is the best

jairowaszaj:Great advice! Thanks!

dandelaney8:Great talking with you!

garth4:Excellent, very satisfied.


No comments:

Post a Comment