Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will convert your android studio code to eclipse vice versa

I will convert your android studio code to eclipse vice versa












About:

  • I have work on android eclipse on last 3 years on several projects.
  • i have also work on android studio on last 6 months.
  • so i have convert your project eclipse to android studio and android studio to eclipse.

please read this.

i have charge on code.

i have first see the source code then give you estimated budget for my side.

and any other change like put ads will be charge extra for it.

Reviews


mohamedhabbari:I always love to hire him, he is very very recommended, and very understanding

gopidholakiya:thanks a lot

absalhi:good seller

gopidholakiya:thanks

mohamedhabbari:Gopidholakiya is the best\nvery good


No comments:

Post a Comment