Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will do full stack web app development

I will do full stack web app development












About:

A web and mobile (hybrid) application developer with passion for coding and business analyst to provide problem solving approach.

 I started software development after my high school in 2004, and since then, working professionally as a developer. I have been using MEAN stack development from recent years and also have special interest in UI/UX designing.

 I spend my time in learning through watching tutorials and reading books. I keep myself updated with the latest technologies by following different blogs and viewing activities in developers' communities.

 If you would like a hand with TypeScript, Angular 2, Gulp, React, Angular.JS, Node.JS/Express.JS, MongoDB, Ionic/Cordova, I’ll get right on it.

Please chat before placing order to discus your requirement.

Reviews


searchonline:As always, thank you for working so hard. I appreciate it.

smkamranqadri:Thanks for giving me opportunity.

laurentiu:Great work as always!

smkamranqadri:Pleasure working you him as always.

searchonline:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment