Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will write aws lambda method and trigger using API gateway

I will write aws lambda method and trigger using API gateway












About:

AWS Lambda provides an easy way to build back ends without managing servers. API Gateway and Lambda together can be powerful to create and deploy serverless Web applications.i will create Lambda functions and build an API Gateway API to enable a Web client to call the Lambda functions synchronously. For more information about Lambda please contact me.


Reviews


hostville:Excellent Programmer. A++

natasha_bab:Outstanding Experience!

radwarrior:Natasha did exactly what I needed. This was my first experience working with an offshore developer and although it wasn't as smooth as it could have been, she was very good. It helped me to hone my expectations for this kind of work in the future. I will use Natasha again.

natasha_bab:Outstanding Experience!

zyrovfx:Great Communication and service!


No comments:

Post a Comment