Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will do basic thing like adjusting layout and color

I will do basic thing like adjusting layout and color












About:

Redesign, Reskin, Modify your android app 
See the happy customers before buying gig for full satisfaction

 I will change the current design of your app into a latest and brand new design so that you can attract more users 

Hello, my name is Rajat and I am a professional  android developer,
I will redesign, modify your android app according to you, I can reskin your Android app so that you can easily submit it to google play as we all know you can't submit an app with same graphics

What I will provide in this service is
1. If you have PSD's of designs can convert them into XML layouts in android 
2. You will get source file for all of the redesigning reskinning 
3. I can change the package name, app icon(provided by you)

Note: My gig price is not final as current gig price and deleivery time is just an estimation 
I could only tell real price and time after discussing project with my buyers 
.Thank you talk to me before purchasing my gig directly 

Reviews


khouya59:thank you..

rajatsingh661:Thank you for your review

khouya59:I'm happy to deal with you

rajatsingh661:Thank you

babypo:Good JOB


No comments:

Post a Comment