Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will convert your website into a mobile app, IOS and android

I will convert your website into a mobile app, IOS and android












About:

Your Customers are Mobile! Are you?

This is a great tool for Improving your Company, Business, Website, Blog, Facebook, Twitter and more. This way you will always be on your audience devices & mind. 

  • The app is suitable for iPhone, Android and more.

  • Optional pages: Website updates, Blog updates, About, Contact, Twitter, Facebook, Videos, Photos, Audio, Buying products, and more. 
  • Download page & Hosting are included! 3 pages per Gig 
  • Take your business a step forward! You're going to love it. I've created over 800 apps. See the feedbacks! I am sure you will be satisfied with your app. I will make sure that you will 
  • It is highly recommended to order it with at least the "use your logo, images and style" Extra. 
  • This will give your application a unique and spectacular appearance. Without it I will NOT use your logo, colors & images 
  • Your app can be on the App Stores check the publishing extras!
  • Select the Extra services below and use Order button to place the order 
  • Skype or Email info might be needed

I believe that every company, business, website, Artist and basically any one and any thing, need to have a Mobile APP this days. And I can do it for you.

Reviews


engrmarcel:kind of...i will still come back to him for upgrade

mazdamx:Added a filter to my app so people can search by keyword. Filter works great.

ttzachii:Thank you !

mazdamx:Helped make updates to both iOS/android app. Was able to help me resolve the needed updates. App is working great.

ttzachii:Thank you !


No comments:

Post a Comment