Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will create ios and android applications

I will create ios and android applications












About:

We are a team of 5 years experienced mobile application developers:

We have developed many Native and Hybrid mobile application for many clients.

We are developing the mobile application from scratch to grow your business.

We are offering

  • MAPs, GPS, Sqlite, Coredata, Wifi, PDF rendering, Payment gateway integration, In app purchase,etc.
  • Different type of categories in apple.


These are my focus for applications.

  • ChatApplication ( also using XMPP ),
  • Video chat
  • Social Networkbased Application.
  • Convert Websiteto iPhone/iPad app
  • Convert Websiteto Android/Tablet
  • Animationbased application
  • Calenderbased application.
  • Audio / VideoApplication.
  • Web servicebased application. ( JSON , XML , SOAP )
  • LocalDatabaseapplication.
  • Presentationbased application.
  • Re skinningof current application.
  • Convert application intoiOs 8.
  • Facebook , Twitter , Linked in , instagramintegration.
  • APNSwork
  • Bug solvingfor exiting application

Reviews


pratikshah726:Thank you. Your team is skilled and very fast. I highly recommend them for a best quality work. I will come back to you again for more works.

ankita407:Outstanding Experience!

goutham612:The most patient people to work with. Doing my first project, I wanted someone who was patient to understand my requirement and navigate me through the process of possibilities and FameITC did exactly that. They revised the product and were courteous enough to understand customers perspective. I will definitely be working with them again.

ankita407:Thank you Goutham. We would love to work with you again the supportive client like you.\r\nIt was a very good experience.

geoffanderson84:This seller is completely honest, fast, and skilled. I intend to work with them again on future projects and highly recommend you do the same. They will not deliver a final product until you are completely satisfied. 10/10


No comments:

Post a Comment