Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will do any work in unity that takes around 20 min time.

I will do any work in unity that takes around 20 min time.












About:

I will do any type of work in unity. I have been developing games in unity for more than 3 years. More than 20 games are live on play store which I made for clients from scratch.
                                   My expertise are :
  • Multiplayer 
  • Virtual Reality
  • Augmented Reality
  • Animation system
  • Scripting
  • Sounds
  • Re-skinning
  • Particle Effects 
  • Editor tools
  • UI
  • and Others

Please contact before ordering.
                                              Thank you.

Reviews


quzord:What a guy

mahadmufti:Thank you for choosing me :)

smooth637:would recommend to anyone.... great experience and communication

mahadmufti:Thank you for choosing me for innovative tasks. \r\nSee you again :))

shelbycinca:Smooth operator! Delivered a quality custom unity scene for my project in a timely manner.


No comments:

Post a Comment