Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will convert your website into mobile app and publish it

I will convert your website into mobile app and publish it












About:

Hello Fiverrs!!

I have been developing  Android and iPhone applications for the past 4 years. I love programming in my free time. I am currently the technical lead @ Avialdo Solutions.

A single 5$ gig will help you get your website converted into an Android or iOS application.

Please buy the gig extra's as needed.

The application will contain exactly the same website that you have. No customization in the application for a basic 5$ gig. If you want any further customizations, you can always contact and I will get back to you, suggesting you all the possible solutions best for your application and your website.

Cheers :)

Reviews


twinika:Awesome seller.. highly recommended! :)

twinika:Great experience, fast delivery!

teamapps:AWESOME This guy is a android king Thank you very much man you are great!!!!

geekygeek110:Great Buyer! :)

samyar:Thank you so much, excellent job


No comments:

Post a Comment