Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will compile the xcode project and upload the app

I will compile the xcode project and upload the app












About:

Please contact me before placing the order

I'll compile your xcode project and upload the ipa to iTunes store or other testing platforms e.g diawi, testfaiiry, testflight etc

What I need from you:

  • Apple developer account credentials or other testing platform credentials if any
  • app name
  • app icon (1024x1024) (need for iTunes store submission)
  • App screenshots (need for iTunes store submission)
  • App description (need for iTunes store submission)
  • Support URL and privacy policy URL (need for iTunes store submission)
  • Bug free iOS app source code

Feel free to contact me any time for any help or information.

Reviews


woodecker:I was looking to publish my game on ios, but I don't have a Mac... he published fast and my game was approved without problems, fantastic!

minhajjaved:Outstanding Experience!

callummorris808:Very helpful, and checked up on me after the gig was complete.

cynopia:Excellent seller, I will surely use his services again!

minhajjaved:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment