Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will provide best service by my work and will always try to Impress with my eye captivating work.

I will provide best service by my work and will always try to Impress with my eye captivating work.












About:

- I am professional Native iOS developer working in Swift and Objective C.

- 4 Years of experience in iPhone/iPad app development.

- I am offering high quality iOS coding with proper documentation and attractive design along with smooth animations.

- I can develop both games and applications with perfect structure and memory optimisation with reasonable price and will deliver project within the deadline.

Features:

  • Native iOS Application
  • Memory optimization
  • Animation
  • Orientation
  • Auto layout
  • Local database
  • API calling
  • 3rd party libraries
  • Payment gateway
  • Inapp purchase in AppStore
  • Games (Singleplayer / Multiplayer)
  • Socket connection
  • Design

Reviews


nirajg:Great seller will work again shortly

oezgueng:all nice! :)

iosking:Wonderful seller !

llx0ll:thanks YOU brother\n\nGood work

llx0ll:Implemented as required\n\nProfessional seller in his work\n\nThank you brother\n\nAll taste and respect


No comments:

Post a Comment