Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will be bugs in existing apps as per client requirement

I will be bugs in existing apps as per client requirement












About:

I am a professional android app developer with 5 years of experience .

My Skill Set:
----------------
1) Custom Android Applications.
2) Custom iPhone Applications.
3) Implement Specific module in existing Android/iPhone Application. 
4) Ad Networks in Android/iPhone Applications
5) Any payment gateway.
6) Develop Responsive single Web page website
7) Databases: MySql, Sqlite
8) App 
Monetization platforms
9) JSP/Servlets (Java Software)

Other services
-------------------
***I will provide you Daily updates on every end on the day*** 
***I am working 8-10 hours per day and 40-50 hours per week*** 

Kindly message me so that I can amaze you with my technical skills and knowledge.

Reviews


johnmkwetumedia:outstanding experience

parbir12319:Thank you

davidnan:high qualitythanks

parbir12319:thank you david. great buyer

johnmkwetumedia:Outstanding Experience


No comments:

Post a Comment