Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will create professional and attractive android app with best UI

I will create professional and attractive android app with best UI












About:

I am a certified and professional developer, I really want to serve you with  my knowledge.

Buy this gig to create an awesome Android App for you!

What will I need from you:

1) Write the functionality that you need for your application (the complete idea of your app).

2) I want you to specify which platform you need the application for.

3) Providing any reference application that will help me understand your application needs ( if there is one already in the app store )

4) if possible Create a rough sketch design of your application so that I can have a better idea of your design needs.

About me: 

1. Fast response.

2. 100% client satisfaction.

3. Done the task within the given time.

4. Efficient developer. 

Note: Client 100% satisfaction is my major goal.

Reviews


yuvalaviv:Best guy in fiverr!!!\n

hybridappmaker:Good experience with you i wish to work with you in the future as well.

sarwarahmad:Fabulous work

hybridappmaker:Thanks friend it was pleasure to work for you and will be in the future as well

artemiyandreev:totally worth the money and time


No comments:

Post a Comment