Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will provide you step by step guideline about application + fully documented your application

I will provide you step by step guideline about application + fully documented your application












About:

I have great experience in Android Application development. I already build some Android Projects.

The projects are including...
1. Call Recording Application.
2. Communication with Bluetooth via Android App.
3. Using Web Services to retrieve any online data.
4. RSS Feed using xml.
5. JSON pasing.
6. Location base Application.
7. Online video Streaming App and much more.

You can also made custom build application with suitable budget..

Contact me I provide you best service...
Thanks

Reviews


iamakhil:good experience

mromore:Thank You!

ionelaraluca:Outstanding Experience!

mromore:Thank You!!!

ionelaraluca:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment