Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will do laravel development for your complex projects

I will do laravel development for your complex projects












About:

Note :No $5 GIG Please don't place order without contacting me Cancellation of order will effect my ratings. Price can be different depending on the complexity of your requirements.

A greeting from a level 2 Seller with 100% rating.

Order my gig I am trusted and experienced in PHP and its Frameworks . Client satisfaction and quality services are my foremost priorities.

 you can hire me for

  • Laravel website app development,Mobile app back-end,Api's ,customization and Fixes
  • Core PHP website development ,fixes  and adding new features in your website.
  • Laravel PHP coding using MVC pattern
  • Integrating Payment Gateways Paypal,Stripe,Brain-tree and Recurring payments
  • Web app development (From scratch or can work on existing Laravel based web app)
  • Adding new features to your current Laravel-backed website
  • Bug-fixing and debugging of error/issues
  • Upgrading the codebase to a more recent version of the framework



      • Other services :

    1. 100% Client Satisfaction
    2. Revisions to make good relation
    4. Timely delivery of work

    _____________________________________________________

    My Other Gigs : https://www.fiverr.com/appgurus?view_as_seller=true

    Reviews


    faysal1994:Amazing experience once again :)

    spitan20:delivered on time

    appgurus:great client

    jarednickle:Excellent to work with and good job.

    hitechapps:Great Team .They know what they are doing ,write clean code and follow the standards...


    No comments:

    Post a Comment