Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will develop your mobile app

I will develop your mobile app












About:

The price for an app is not 5$. We can discuss the price of your app depending on the functionality and the complexity of your order.

I can provide:
  • Android development
  • iOS development
  • Backend integration
  • Deployment to the app store

What I need from you:

  1. Send me your functionality
  2. Specify the platform(s) you want your application for
  3. Provide designs, sample apps and other things that might help me understand what you want.

Your app will include:
  • Professional design
  • Professional written code
  • Satisfaction guarantee

Reviews


raefive:Great job and communication! Thank you. You exceeded my expectations.

devluca:Would love to work with again!

toinemb:Nice en fast work!

devluca:Would love to work again!

zaheerdee:Excellent Knowledge


No comments:

Post a Comment