Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will do reactjs and react native development

I will do reactjs and react native development












About:

Why hire us for React.JS or React Native Development?
I am experienced React developer. I can create new app and can fix bugs in an existing one. I can work on any improvements as well. Below services I offer 

ReactJS
  • JSX Components, Forms, States, Events,ES6
  • Redux, webpack, Material UI, Bootstrap 4, Single Page applications
  • Admin theme integrations
React Native
  • Layout, Touch, Views, Networking, API's integrations
  • UI components

Why me?
  • Good Experience 3+ years of modern JS framework development and overall 8+ years industry ext
  • Developed many projects (Mobile Apps, Web Apps, Backend API's)
  • Follow high level coding standards, practices
  • Deliver work in time
  • Full stack development knowledge (HTML5,CSS(Bootstra,SASS,LESS etc),PHP,NodeJS,AWS,Google cloud etc

Note: So please contact me before order, that we could agree the cost.

Reviews


edxacademy:He is just excellent...

waseemmansha:Outstanding Experience!

andyaditya:on to the next project!

waseemmansha:Outstanding Experience!

devlapps:exelent devlopper good work thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment