Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will create awesome augmented reality app

I will create awesome augmented reality app












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Experts on Augmented Reality using SLAM technology, GPS, Shopping integration on both Android and IOS. Only Few here in Fiverr offer this service!

Premium Quality Gig at Great Price.
   
Please provide the following when contacting me, so we can work easier and efficiently.

1. Provide me your specifications and functionality that you needed for the app. Write as much detail as possible.

2. Provide the budget if you have, would be easier to narrow down the functionality of the app according to your budget.

3. We can also create 3D Models and Animation for your app, so if you need this, please specify this as well.

4. You can read below the FAQ section for most common questions.

Price:

Price depends on the complexity and requirement! So contact me first and Once I understood your requirement, I will quote you the price!

Please Note: If you have any question, please contact me first. We can create the app based on your budget.

Buy with Confidence! Check our Reviews below! Cruising with over 190 positive Reviews from 180 Clients here in fiverr.com



Reviews


deanmillington:Knowledgable and patient...thanks for the hard work

k3dwin:Outstanding Experience! Looking forward to work on the next project very soon.

kevinspawner:If you are looking for a Real Pro, K3DWin team is your go to guy! I had a big business contract with an important client; I trusted k3DWin and provided them with my project. To my surprise, they provided me with Premium quality service. Outstanding team with professional and swift approach, Wise old Legend Team! Love it….

k3dwin:Thanks for your business! Appreciated. Looking forward to work on your very next project, Good luck!

deanmillington:Great communication and fast work


No comments:

Post a Comment