Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will show you how iMessage sticker app look like using your stickers.

I will show you how iMessage sticker app look like using your stickers.












About:

Thanks for review my gig.

iMessage Sticker Packs
 and iMessage Apps for the iOS App Store are all the rage now! 

Now you can have your own stickers in the Apple iMessage store! 

What required from you :-
1) Stickers provide by you size 618*618
2) App icon
3) Apple developer account for upload app.

I'm also make emoji keyboard app , if you interested then let me know.
Before place order please message me and talk to me then after place order.

REMINDER:The price for a complete application is not 5$, we can discuss pricing depending on the functionality and complexity of the application that you need.

Thanks you.

Reviews


andy5:Highly professional work done!

mitulpatel422:Thank You!!

jonwheatley:incredible. can't recommend this guy highly enough.

mitulpatel422:Thanks you!

jamesriverstati:I hired him to create an ANDROID and IMESSAGE sticker/emoji app (you can see his work on STICKERBEEF available on the app/play store!)\n\nHe was patient, available, understanding and he worked very hard. We had to submit FIVE times to Apple and he worked with me every step of the way. He does not quit! Very good value and is very skilled.


No comments:

Post a Comment