Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will make, bugless, reskin or modify your native ios app

I will make, bugless, reskin or modify your native ios app












About:

What I offer:

  • create custom apps for iOS devices
  • fix bugs and support apps
  • add new features to existed apps
  • quick convert website to mobile app
  • be part of your team
  • Restful APIs to consume web services in both JSON as well as XML formats by using parsers such as NSXMLParser and NSJSONSerialization.
  • Implementing various design paradigms such as MVC, Delegates etc. 
Integrated third-party and Open Source API's etc

What is a price:
I'm suggesting two variants:

  • hourly job  based on $10 per hour rate
  • fixed cost project - I'm providing an estimate based on your requirements

Delivery Time:

Timeframe is depend on how complex your application and your requirements. Simple application could be provided during one week by me.

What I need to start:
I need UI of the app to start. If you don't have it, I could provide design service - I have UI/UX designer.

Thank You...!

Reviews


johnisonfire09:Great Experience! Reliable seller!

dhaval26:Thank you!

technologymanag:Very very nice! Much better than I expected! A+A+A+

dhaval26:Thank you sir

fadiajrab:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!


No comments:

Post a Comment