Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will design and develop mobile application using ionic v1 and v2

I will design and develop mobile application using ionic v1 and v2












About:

I can develop hybrid mobile application using IONIC (1.x and 2.x) and Angular (1.x and 2.x) which works on both android ans ios mobile operating systems. I also can deploy applications on google play store as well as apple app store. 

Reviews


jctg01:Outstanding Experience, The Best Seller in Fiverr regarding this Task,, HIghly recommended.

krunalm1992:Brilliant client! Highly recommend!

fan_of_words:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

siddh_me:He is excellent in understanding requirements, implementing it and providing support for all the feedback and changes...other good thing about him is that he would go out of box thinking and shown commitment in doing UI development without uses of any theme....great work...would definitely recommended him to ionic work or any UI development..

krunalm1992:Thank you for the opportunity and trust for giving me this project.\nIt was fun and interesting working with you sidharth and hope I can work with you again in the near future.


No comments:

Post a Comment