Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will provide taxi booking solution

I will provide taxi booking solution












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">If you want to develop your own app which will famous on play store. Don't worry i will make of it.

I am a versatile and professional Android developer and developing innovative mobile apps and fixing the bugs or improving the performance of your app and had over 100+ happy customers all over the glob.

Yes I'll develop taxi booking saas solutions. An android app with all the features or customize your ideas and extra too. You will have complete source code and my full technical support. Whether 
  • it's an application with a high quality backend,
  • an application showcasing your business,
  • a useful and smart utility application,
  • an awesome app with communication+social features,
  • a complex and unique startup idea
  • something entirely new and straight out of your imagination.

Now should you buy this gig? Is this gig for you? 

The answer is YES if you:

  • want a simple but attractive looking application for your business
  • You want an app developed just like the popular apps.

Just go ahead and contact me and let's talk business. 

Note : 15 days period is not exact. Price is not same as gig

Reviews


baharov01:After all the bad luck with other gigs in Fiver, this one make me believe again that there is still professional people.

baharov01:After all the bad luck with other gigs in Fiver, this one make me believe again that there is still professional people.

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment