Tuesday, February 20, 2018

I will create 2d game with construct 2

I will create 2d game with construct 2












About:

Provide me with detailed idea of the game that you need, and i will make it for you.

Delivery time may be vary, depends to the requirements.

*Please provide all the graphic & sound assets that needed.

**Do not have assets? I can create graphics assets for you (flat/cartoon style) for an extra cost. (message me first)

***All package consist maximum of 5-10 custom level/stage depends how complex the stage is.

**** I can do custom requirements too, just message me for special price.




Reviews


vikasati:very nice work. adds bit of his extra input..nice

satriogalih:Thank you!

vikasati:did very nice game. keep it up

satriogalih:Thank you!

hansonbrody:I had a difficult problem to solve and he was willing to try. We didn't end up getting the particular issue fixed, but he provided a lot of value, was very accommodating, and it was definitely worthwhile. He was very trustworthy.


No comments:

Post a Comment