Thursday, February 15, 2018

I will investigate and fix up to 5 issues in your project.

I will investigate and fix up to 5 issues in your project.












About:

If you have trouble with your iOS project created with Objective-C or Swift, I can help you.

I can fix issues in:
- Objective-c or Swift code
- UI Layout ( Storyboard or xib)
- 3rd-party libraries integration
- Resources files
- etc

Money back guarantee! If I can't find issue or how to fix it, I'll refund your purchase.

[NOTICE] If you have more than one issue or your issue is more complicated and require complex solution, or you have questions, please contact my to get a proper deal.

Reviews


briancass:Outstanding Experience!

ektapadaliya:Outstanding Experience!

rafafirenze:Quick and good. Thank you

ektapadaliya:Outstanding Experience!

albetaqasite:thx Ekta


No comments:

Post a Comment