Thursday, February 15, 2018

I will create AR/VR game using unity.

I will create AR/VR game using unity.












About:

I will create any game in augmented reality and will provide it for Android and iOS.I have also experienced in GPS based game so, I will provide GPS support if you want.
If you want to make architecture app in augmented reality the let me know I will convert your idea into game or app.

My Expertise Are:

  • Virtual Reality
  • Augmented Reality
  • 2D games
  • 3D game
  • Game Assets
  • Bug solving
  • android plugin for unity
  • Animation system
  • Multiplayer
  • Scripting
  • Sounds
  • Re-skinning
  • Particle Effects 
  • Editor tools
  • UI etc.

Please contact me before ordering.
                                             
 Thank you.

Reviews


kh_4399:Fast delivery as usual. Great seller.

jayesh8585:great client with very good behaviour and communication , understand the situation.

kh_4399:Good delivery

jayesh8585:the buyer is great

roselund:Fast delivery and nice work


No comments:

Post a Comment