Sunday, February 11, 2018

I will design high quality android app and game ux ui design

I will design high quality android app and game ux ui design












About:

KINDLY DISCUSS IN INBOX BEFORE ORDERING MY GIG**

You came to right place. I am a Computer Engineer & professional mobile Game and App Developer.

 I have 5 year experience in this field. So I will create amazing & eye catching android game app for an affordable price.

I will create & reskin Unity, Android & Ios, games for you.

I will do any type of work in unity. I have been developing games in unity for more than 2 years. Many games are live on play store which I made for clients from scratch.

My expertise are :

  • Multiplayer 
  • Virtual Reality
  • Augmented Reality
  • Animation system
  • Scripting
  • Sounds
  • Re-skinning
  • Particle Effects 
  • Editor tools
  • GUI
  • and Others

What else I Can Do For You:
-Application Icons
-Buttons Designing 
-Character Design 2d/3d

Reviews


avisfinch:Superb Game Design

emmafinch:Outstanding Experience!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment