Tuesday, February 20, 2018

I will do a small task in xcode like a to z development

I will do a small task in xcode like a to z development












About:

I can develop you a complete iPhone App from A to Z.

I will do a small task in xcode like A to Z iOS Development.

  • Debugging and Fix Issue
  • Webservice Base project
  • Support Parse
  • 3rd party API
  • Performance enhancement.
  • crash and bug fixing
  • deploy to appstore
  • Connect app with server 
  • Integrating Adds in your app
  • Integrating sign up / sign in functionality
  • Adding Facebook / Google Plus login
  • Developing UI from designed Image
  • Adding a background job

any task you want me to do.

The time and price in the GIG is not fixed, It will be decided on the basis of your requirements, let me have a chat with you before start working.

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed! If the client isn't satisfied our job isn't done, and we leave no job unfinished!

If you have any queries or questions then please contact me immediately.  Don’t delay, let me assist you today!

Thanks



Reviews


bradhughes:Great experience! Will use again!

g4ever81:Thanks

redkacheek:Seller was very responsive and quick to delivery.

g4ever81:Thanks

aerecords:The absolute best! Will use again.


No comments:

Post a Comment