Friday, February 16, 2018

I will spend four hours developing, boosting performance or bug fixing for you.

I will spend four hours developing, boosting performance or bug fixing for you.












About:

What I'm offering?

I will carry out custom development work for you in Unity 3D. This can include the development of new features, fixing bugs or fixing performance issues. 

Here are just a examples of features which I could offer: 

  • Script Debugging
  • Project Upgrades
  • Inventory System
  • Multiplayer Integration
  • Player Movement
  • Weapons
  • Gameplay mechanics
  • Menus/UI

I have lots of experience using Unity and will deliver you an excellent service at all times! This includes regular updates on work progress and documented delivery if needed. 

Message me if you would like as custom quote!





Reviews


stroll:I’ve worked with Harry three times now and I’ve always had a great experience.

harrycollin:Third time working with Dan. Another great experience! Always responsive and clear.

rmillerlondon:Cannot recommend Harry highly enough!

harrycollin:Amazing experience! Great communication \u0026 clarity on requirements.

chris8888:Thanks again - another great job!


No comments:

Post a Comment