Friday, February 16, 2018

I will modify and customize karenderia restaurant, web and app

I will modify and customize karenderia restaurant, web and app












About:

Hello Greetings! ,

I have good experience on  Karenderia mobile app (including merchant & driver apk).
I will build the apk as per the package shown in the pricing. I will also sign the apk and make  the app  ready for google play store upload.

Your's gig
Amrit Sarvesh

Reviews


obmckinn:Sarveshamrit has exceeded all of my expectations. It was an absolute pleasure working with him. His work ethic is outstanding and I will certainly be working with him on future projects! He is very responsive and extremely knowledgeable! His level of service is unmatched.

sarveshamrit:thanks sir

envirogex:Fast, quality and great proqctive communication. Awesome work.

sarveshamrit:thanks sir

selolife:Verry Good


No comments:

Post a Comment