Tuesday, February 20, 2018

I will upload android and iphone app to app store

I will upload android and iphone app to app store












About:

I will upload app to app store in 1 to 2 hours.

Upload Android app to Google play and amazon

Upload iPhone app to itunes.


Reviews


michael4d:I want my app upload and didn't have a Mac so I found this seller and gave it a shoot. He was by far one of the most helpful person for this job he went above and beyond the app wouldn't build and go on to the app store but he was patience and fixed it and it wasn't his job to fix it he's amazing and I will definitely buy from him again.

jayeshkavathiya:very supportive and helping. giving quick solution. like to work again

denvermasunda88:thanks heaps

jayeshkavathiya:Awesome

hcdworld:Fab! On time, done per instruction. Would use again.


1 comment:

  1. I am very happy to discover your post as it will become on top in my collection of favorite blogs to visit. Custom iOS Developer

    ReplyDelete