Tuesday, February 20, 2018

I will develop sniper game in unity 3d for android ios

I will develop sniper game in unity 3d for android ios












About:

I will develop Sniper game in Unity for Android and Iphone. 
I can also make custom User Interface with stunning button animations. 
The game will include 10 levels.
The shooting game will have enemies like zombies, animals, thieves, robbers, policemen or army men. Your mission is to kill the desired objective to achieve the target.
Please contact me before ordering.
Thanks

Reviews


sticklezzz:Second project with developer, worked great!

mahadmufti:What a super complex Open CV project. And i have make it happened for him. Which took 2 months of development and research. I wish to work with you.

essare:I recommend doing business with this Developer (mahadmufti) Skilled dev, fast service delivery, thank you.

mahadmufti:Thank you so much. I would love to provide you extra services for free.

ahmadq14:Great job well done.


No comments:

Post a Comment