Wednesday, February 14, 2018

I will make an ios app in swift for your startup, company

I will make an ios app in swift for your startup, company












About:

If you interested in iOS/Android App for your business or have you any idea which you want to turn into reality then you are at the right place.

I have developed many IOS and Andriod apps in the last 4 years, I love to work on new ideas and can help you by making a professional app for iOS and Android.

Where to start?

Please, follow the steps:

1. Write the functionalities/idea in a document that you need for your application.

2. I want you to specify the platform for which you need the application. E.g iOS, Android.

3. Mention any related applications that will help me understand your application needs.

4. If you have a mockup of your application then share it with me as it will help me identify your User Interface design goals.


I am available for the discussion and I will only do those projects that I believe I can deliver successfully. Thank you.

Reviews


davidpreiner:Great programmer, very fast and high quality!!!!!

meharumer:Cooperative person. Looking forward to working with you again!

aismailov:great professional. will work with him again

meharumer:Outstanding experience!

corbenmadden:Thank you for your help


No comments:

Post a Comment