Wednesday, February 14, 2018

I will build the perfect android application

I will build the perfect android application












About:

Hello. I’m Saad, a High Rated Seller. My record could be easily illustrated by all the wonderful 5-star reviews which my beloved clients left me.


Check out this link for live testimonials and portfolio: http://www.fiverrguru.com/

✪✪ Why me? 

If you are here because you are looking for a state of the art modern Android App for your Business or Personal use then you are at the perfect place. You will be included in the list of my hundreds of "Happy Clients"

✪✪ About Packages:

✪ Basic Package:

✓ Nice Design.
✓ Basic Native App
✓ Complete Source Code

Standard Package:

✓ Nice Design.
✓ Push notification 
✓ GCM
✓ Real time chat 
✓ SDK integration
✓ web services (Async Task , OkHttp client)

✪ Premium Package:

✓ Standard package plus
✓ Complete Login and Signup functionality 
✓ Splash Screen
✓ Database connection
✓ Complete Material Designing
✓ Snack-bar and many others)
✓ Broadcast Receiver
✓ Fragments 


 I also offer Custom Designed Android Apps. (Contact me to discuss the functionalities and budget for them)

Reviews


mayamondesi:Outstanding Experience!

w0rdpressguru:Always a pleasure working for you Ma'am. Cheers!!

shaafie:awesome guy ,extremely reliable , very responsive very good experiance .thanks you very much \nhighly recommended

w0rdpressguru:Thank you so much, looking forward to working with you again. Cheers!

zoukchata:Thank you! Looks great


No comments:

Post a Comment