Friday, February 16, 2018

I will fix your ios app issues

I will fix your ios app issues












About:

Note: Application cost would be based on application requirement, 

(1) I will be convert your WebSite into Ios App.
(2) I will be develop your app from scratch and exiting code.
(3) I will be making the Chat App with your Adding Feature.
(4) I will be making the DATA Base App in (FireBase) and SQLite data base.
(5) I will be making the Health Base App.
(6) I will be making the Uber type app.
(7) I will be integrate with third party Api's

Feel free to contact me and ask any Question from me.I am waiting your work.
Thanks!

Reviews


msling:good seller and I will recommend to friends

mian1122:Good experience

lilyta:good and professional ios coder, will buy again.

mian1122:great experience

msling:good and professional seller ..will buy again. thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment