Thursday, February 15, 2018

I will publish your IOS app to appstore, itunes store in 1 hr

I will publish your IOS app to appstore, itunes store in 1 hr












About:

Hello,

This service is for uploading your app to Apple Appstore.

BASIC GIG: This gig is for uploading .ipa file of your app to your account. I will need .ipa file of your app and your developer account username and password.

If you have an Xcode, I will also help you uploading it and sending it for review on Apple Appstore.

In the process of uploading your app to Apple Appstore, I will do all necessary things. 

  • I will create distribution, developer, provisioning profiles on your account.
  • I will create push notifications(if your app uses push)
  • I will add your ad ids if your app is using ad network(s) accounts
  • I will create screenshots from simulator and upload them to your itunes connect account

What I need from you for complete process

  • Xcode project / .ipa file (depending on package)
  • App icon(1024*1024)
  • App name
  • App version Number
  • App Description
  • Support URL
  • Other Meta Data required by Apple Store
  • Your Apple Developer account username and password (add me in your account as developer)

Extras

  • Test your app on your device before sending for review
  • Testing your app's functionality and give suggestions

Reviews


johnwatson202:I continue to work with Quaiser because he continues to do great work and delivers as requested. Quaiser takes the time to deliver first rate results. I was blessed to choose him the first time and I never want to use anyone else. He is highly recommended!

qaiserabbas:As always. it was good o work with him. \r\nHighly recommended

qzconsult:Qaiser delivered \u0026 submitted the revision to iOS app store within an hour. Great working with him again.

qaiserabbas:Its always great to work with Quratulain. Everything ready and clear instructions. Great communications. Highly Recommended

johnwatson202:Quaiser continues to provide fast Quality Service and great communication each time I work with him. Because of this, I am committed to using this gig over and over again. The attention to details and Quality that he provides is beyond what you would expect. I highly recommend this gig!


No comments:

Post a Comment