Thursday, February 15, 2018

I will make an app for android and apple store

I will make an app for android and apple store












About:

i can make an android app for you and publish it on google play store.
can provide you a quality and also can show my portfolio upon request.
i have hands on experience in android. Already published a lot of apps in play store.

Reviews


plusfaithcs:One of the best people I have worked with in fiverr in the 2+ years using it.

mubasharanwar:agree with you, same is here, I think people who hate fiverr is only their weak point of understanding the system and requirements.

edwinpwm:The best coder/developer in the market. Never fail to respond with professionalism and most advisable solutions to work around. I vouch for Mubash and his expertise. I'm going to use him again!

mubasharanwar:good and reliable buyer. who cooperated me on every step :)

styloprince01:Good service..


No comments:

Post a Comment